Abercamlais Railway Station, Brecknockshire, Wales, UK
Abercamlais railway station was a private platform serving the Abercamlais estate in the traditional county of Brecknockshire, Wales.
Opened by the Neath and Brecon Railway Railway circa 1867, it became part of the Great Western Railway during the Grouping of 1923. The line then passed on to the Western Region of British Railways on nationalisation in 1948. It was then closed by the British Transport Commission.