Aberayron Railway Station
Aberayron railway station was a small railway station at Aberaeron, the terminus of a branch of the Carmarthen to Aberystwyth Line in the Welsh county of Ceredigion. Opened by the Lampeter, Aberayron and New Quay Light Railway, the branch diverged from the through line at Lampeter.
The station was incorporated into the Great Western Railway during the Grouping of 1923, passing on to the Western Region of British Railways on nationalisation in 1948. Passenger services were discontinued in 1951 and freight in 1963. For some years, the station had been the location of a camping coach for holidaymakers. The station site was later built over for commercial use.